When did it happen? When did you decide to delete all your fucking web-life? The only stupid connection I had with you? How could I know from you? Not your blog, or your fb? I didn't check your tumblr yet... but who cares?
Why? ... of course I already know the answers...
Why? Because you want me to be hidden. I already know it.
How could I know from you? That's also an easy one: I'll simply no know from you, I don't really have a reason for that.
I was just surprised... Today I've read in the newspaper that a movie called "Depor-Galatasaray" would be this night on TV. I couldn't avoid remembering you.
You're cute. You've always been so cute. I think it even now, when your behavior is comparable with the one of a jerk.
You stupid guy... I know you're alright. I love you, but you already know that. And I know that you still keep a piece of your heart for me.
Be alive dear! Seni Seviyorum.
Why? ... of course I already know the answers...
Why? Because you want me to be hidden. I already know it.
How could I know from you? That's also an easy one: I'll simply no know from you, I don't really have a reason for that.
I was just surprised... Today I've read in the newspaper that a movie called "Depor-Galatasaray" would be this night on TV. I couldn't avoid remembering you.
You're cute. You've always been so cute. I think it even now, when your behavior is comparable with the one of a jerk.
You stupid guy... I know you're alright. I love you, but you already know that. And I know that you still keep a piece of your heart for me.
Be alive dear! Seni Seviyorum.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario