- Can I eat you?
- What?
- No, I mean, can I eat a piece of you?
- You're kidding
- No babe. I feel like I need to have a piece of you inside me, just a little bite of your meat.
- You want to bite me, and then eat my meat. The meat of my body, right?
- Yes, kind of.
- Kind of? Do you want to cook it also?
- No, no! I just want to introduce you in my body, feel that you are literally inside me.
- Are you a kind of cannibal, or something?
- I've never felt that way before.
- I don't know dear. This is weird.
- Think about it! You're having me inside you always, when we fuck, when we touch, when we blow... But, I don't know, you could also have a piece of me.
- Oh! Awesome! Now you want also be eaten by me, so cute!
- I'm not joking babe, it's another level in our relationship.
- Oh yes! A huge step, of course. And what would be next? Would you ask me to eat my whole arm? Would we cook a boob?
- Hahaha! Don't be silly babe, I'm not saying that! Just a little piece, not cooked, just like a mosquito.
- Come on! Don't be mad!
------------------
Days run sharing bed and life. We didn't speak about the topic anymore and the time we spend together was as usually awesome, full of fantasies, without taboos. Once we fight. Literally fight. We hit us on the face, with our hands, and in that way we started to feel hot. We got naked and we fuck in tge most wild way ever. We bite us, but didn't eat us, of course.
I forgot about the conversation until now. Today I read about the pleasure. About how eat makes us know the world. About Dalí's friend eating a closer every Sunday in order to know what a closer is. And suddenly S. keep my thoughts and own my memories.
Now I think about how bad would be allow him to do it, as he said, just a piece, a little bite. He could know me better even than he already does. Or he could feel my emotions, feel that I miss him, that I still love him, in the same way I do feel him, or even more.
Fuck life and stupid standards!!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario