I’m going but you don’t cry, do not be sad
I’m leaving because I’m not your best option
I prefer not to see your eyes saying goodbye
I’ll be happy in another song
Run away was my habit when it’s storming
My costume as coward is fitting me
So fast is getting late, I order the bill
Two kisses as tip and till next time

And I drink to these nights when everything was cheer.
That mix of smiles and rock and roll
These afternoons from summer draining our bodies
It had more value the bar downstairs than the whole NY
I’m going singing the waltz of the goodbye.

I accept the defeat as habit
I assume your exile as solution
It’s not burning the wood, there’s no fire
Ashes of a past that already off

And I hugged strongly my tequila,
Telling him the things we'll never do
In Garibaldi square is getting light
and I am in the middle shouting "I miss you"

And I drink to these nights when everything was cheer.
That mix of smiles and rock and roll
These afternoons from summer draining our bodies
It had more value the bar downstairs than the whole NY

I’m going singing the waltz of the goodbye.

Comentarios