el septiembre 05, 2013 Obtener enlace Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras aplicaciones Self-destruction Loneliness Pain -------- TOUCHING LOVING LIVING ------- A glass with ice and Bailys A fantastic movie A stupid girl sleeping on your shoulder ------- I'm ok. Asexual Apathetic ALIVE Comentarios Anónimo19 de septiembre de 2013 a las 17:30touching <3 :PResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderLechuga19 de septiembre de 2013 a las 21:10I hope you enjoy it! I dont need to say that Im doing it also... still fucking loving youResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderAnónimo21 de septiembre de 2013 a las 13:53you got bored with the video?? i believe, you are doing good..ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderLechuga21 de septiembre de 2013 a las 16:16I use to sleep even if the movie is interesting... what about you? How is going for you?ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderAnónimo22 de septiembre de 2013 a las 1:53i know, i m fine :)ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderAñadir comentarioCargar más... Publicar un comentario
touching <3 :P
ResponderEliminarI hope you enjoy it! I dont need to say that Im doing it also... still fucking loving you
ResponderEliminaryou got bored with the video?? i believe, you are doing good..
ResponderEliminarI use to sleep even if the movie is interesting... what about you? How is going for you?
ResponderEliminari know, i m fine :)
ResponderEliminar