I had so many kind of relationships: one-night-things, one-month-boyfriend, lovely "friends" and also serious boyfriends.
I used to love a really jealous guy. Now, from the distance is easy to say that he was a real insane person. But I used to love that guy, even also when I was spending night sleeping on the couch or in the car lost in the middle of somewhere crying as hell. When I decide to break this insane relationship I knew that I would not have any other owner. For sure I knew what I didn't want, but I didn't have any idea about what was I looking for.
Time run, my life changed, I moved and I fell in another country. There is something that happens just when you are away of the routine and the daily life, and it's that you open your mind, when you don't know exactly where, when or who you are, you just let the life runs... and that's how magic is created.
I met aboard a guy, another aboard person bored of life. We were hanging out almost a year. And he allows me to discover what I want, who I am and what should I look for. I was lost, enjoying stupid moments with him because those stupid moments are the ones that make you grow.
He allowed me to know the Truth, a whole relationship based on the (fucking and) hurting truth. No lies, no hidden secrets between us. A relationship since the center of our hearts with a immeasurable mount of confidence. This relationship is over but it was a real dream in the fiction of living aboard.
I still loving him. How can I change it? Real love never dies.
I used to love a really jealous guy. Now, from the distance is easy to say that he was a real insane person. But I used to love that guy, even also when I was spending night sleeping on the couch or in the car lost in the middle of somewhere crying as hell. When I decide to break this insane relationship I knew that I would not have any other owner. For sure I knew what I didn't want, but I didn't have any idea about what was I looking for.
Time run, my life changed, I moved and I fell in another country. There is something that happens just when you are away of the routine and the daily life, and it's that you open your mind, when you don't know exactly where, when or who you are, you just let the life runs... and that's how magic is created.
I met aboard a guy, another aboard person bored of life. We were hanging out almost a year. And he allows me to discover what I want, who I am and what should I look for. I was lost, enjoying stupid moments with him because those stupid moments are the ones that make you grow.
He allowed me to know the Truth, a whole relationship based on the (fucking and) hurting truth. No lies, no hidden secrets between us. A relationship since the center of our hearts with a immeasurable mount of confidence. This relationship is over but it was a real dream in the fiction of living aboard.
I still loving him. How can I change it? Real love never dies.

Missing is not a choice! I hope you are ok!
ResponderEliminar